Submit an Article
The content on 148Apps.biz comes from the iPhone app business community and it focuses on the topics of interest for that community. We’re looking for articles on topics covering the full spectrum of mobile application development from coding all the way through finance. You can be as technical as you wish, or not technical at all. We’re want to hear what you have to teach.
Consider this a mega-RFP.
We want to give you, the app community a voice and a place to share your knowledge. We want you, the experts, to submit articles for others to read on 148Apps.biz. The one thing we ask is that the articles be exclusive to 148Apps.biz.
How To Submit an Article
We ask that if you have an article in mind that you first email us your idea to make sure that someone else isn’t already working on a similar article. Send us a short description of the article you’d like to write to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you quickly to discuss the details.
When we accept your article and are ready for publication, we’ll need a little bit of information from you such as a very short bio (1-2 sentences) and contact info for the author information box.
Here are some topics we’d love to see writers cover:
- Development tutorials
- Design patterns specific to the iPhone
- Proper utilization of the OS 3.0 features
- How to organize and run a beta test
- Release planning and methods
- Grass roots marketing
- Utilizing social networks
- Customer service
- Organizing and maintains a stable of apps
- Project management
- Outsourcing – finding a team / company – managing
- Profit sharing ideas / Co-ops
- Application design / rapid prototyping
- Project post-mortems
- Sales experiments and their outcomes