Scramblies, the most jubilant puzzler goes Free on iOS this weekend
Coventry, United Kingdom – UK developer Full Fat presents Scramblies, a unique and ultra addictive puzzler featuring hours of challenging fun for everyone.
Even more eggstraordinary, this sparkling puzzler from the makers of Flick Golf goes free on iOS this weekend to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee!
So hurry and meet the Scramblies:
Bad Eggs have invaded the colorful world of Scramblies and only you can save the day.
Bounce your way through 75 sugar-coated levels over 5 fantastic worlds to catch the Bad Eggs and score high! Every clever touch of your screen will send Scramblies raining down on the baddies, with pins to hit, Scramblettes to rescue, obstacles to demolish and puzzles to solve.
Join the fun and try to 3 star every level to beat the Scramblies challenge!
* Drop, Spin, Smash, Bounce, Demolish and catch the Bad Eggs!
* 75 fun levels packed with imagination and variety
* With Puzzles, Portals, Lasers, Magnets, Stars, Pins and much, much more!
* Unlock and choose your favorite character from 35 crazy Scramblies
* Awesome audio, catchy soundtrack and beautiful physics
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android smartphones
* OS 3.1 or later – 19.1 MB (iPhone) / 30.2 MB (iPad)
* Android 2.1 and up – 19.4 MB
Scramblies 1.0 is available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play in the Games category at $0.99/69p (or equivalent amount in other currency) on iPhone, iPod touch and Android and $2.99/1.99 on iPad. To celebrate the Jubilee, Scramblies will go free on iOS from June 2, 2012 until June 5, 2012.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing more than 100 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2012 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.