Edgewise for iPhone Simplifies Garmin Connect Access for Cyclists
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – komorka technology has published Version 1. of “Edgewise ~ Cycling Companion”, to the App Store.
Edgewise is a cycling activity viewer for Garmin Connect. It allows you to view your Garmin Connect performance data where you want it – on your iPhone. You no longer have to navigate the Garmin Connect website on your iPhone or port your data to another fitness platform. Edgewise synchronizes your cycling activities to the phone, and allows you to search & select from a list of historical ride data. You can view detailed information for a given ride including summary statistics, a detailed map of the route traveled, and an interactive chart of performance data over time.
* Search or select from a list of historical rides. Summary information includes activity name, date, distance traveled, and duration
* View activity name, ride date & time, distance & energy expended (if available – requires optional sensor). View summary information including elapsed & moving time; minimum, average & maximum speed; minimum, average & maximum temperature; elevation gain & loss, as well as minimum & maximum elevation; minimum, average & maximum heart rate (if available); and minimum, average & maximum cadence (if available)
* View route traveled, activity name, date & total distance traveled
* View an interactive chart of performance data, including cumulative distance traveled; speed; elevation; temperature; heart rate & cadence (if available)
* Edgewise is intended solely for viewing activities captured & uploaded to Garmin Connect
* Edgewise is focused solely on cycling activities (i.e., no support is provided for running, etc.)
* Your Garmin Connect password is saved securely in the keychain on your iPhone
* Cadence & Heart Rate data require additional optional sensors
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Edgewise ~ Cycling Companion 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, komorka technology creates both original and commissioned software applications for iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2012 komorka technology, llc. All Rights Reserved. This application is not affiliated in any way with Garmin or any affiliates or subsidiaries of Garmin. Use of Garmin trademarks and / or logos by Edgewise does not imply endorsement of the linked sites, services, and / or application by Garmin or any affiliates or subsidiaries of Garmin. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, AirPlay, iPhone, iOS, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and / or other countries.